Basic Handgun 101, 4/8/2023
April 8 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm UTC+0
- This is a 4 hour class
- Limited to 8 students max
- 150 rounds of ammunition, safety glasses and ear protection
This course of instruction will be geared for the newer handgun owner, someone who has a basic understanding of safe firearm handling. The focus is safety and applying the basic fundamentals of marksmanship skills out to 7 yards.
- Loading and unloading the pistol
- Ready Positions
- Basic fundamentals of Stance, Grip, Sights, Trigger Press
- Dry Practice (non-firing drills) to re-enforce these skills
Prices & Policies:
- The cost of each class is $125.00 per student.
- A non-refundable deposit of $75.00 is required.*
- Deposit must be made to hold spot. Remainder due by or at the class
- Deposit may be refunded if your spot is filled/replaced
- May pay full amount when paying deposit
- A minimum of four students per class is required.
- Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met (In such a case a full refund will be issued).
Once you register below, please make your $75 deposit payment here. You will also get a confirmation of the class via email (Don’t see it? Check spam). We will reach out prior to the class to remind and advise you of any information you need prior to the class.