This course of instruction will be geared for the new handgun owner. The focus is on safety.
- This is a 4 hour class
- Limited to 8 students max
- 50 rounds of ammunition, safety glasses and ear protection
You will learn:
- Responsible firearms ownership
- Firearms safety for the home, workplace and vehicle
- Safety concerns and practices while transporting a firearm
- Safe use and handling of firearms
- Potential dangers (ricochet, accidental discharges, misidentification)
- Ready positions
- Components and operation of modern pistols
- Loading and unloading of pistols
- Fundamentals of basic shooting
- Preventive maintenance
- The cost of each class is $125.00 per student.
- A non-refundable deposit of $75.00 is required.*
- Deposit must be made to hold spot. Remainder due by or at the class
- Deposit may be refunded if your spot is filled/replaced
- May pay full amount when paying deposit
- A minimum of four students per class is required.
- Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met (In such a case a full refund will be issued).
*Non-refundable unless you/I can fill your spot
Once you register below, please make your $100 deposit payment here. You will also get a confirmation of the class via email (Don’t see it? Check spam). We will reach out prior to the class to remind and advise you of any information you need prior to the class.