- A one day class working on the fundamentals of gun handling.
- For competition shooters-How to get better times without actually shooting faster.
- For Tactical shooters-perfect gun handling skills to allow the conscious mind to dwell on force options.
- Draw: Draw mechanics from hands at sides, wrists above shoulders, table top, turning draws, empty gun starts off table and in the holster.
- Reloads: from the pouches standing, moving and reloads from table tops.
- Target transitions: How to move the firearm faster from target to target by being more efficient and eliminating waisted movement.
- Seeing vs looking
- 500 rounds
- Class will not be bigger than 8 students.
To give the students the skills to lower their gun manipulations times through more efficient and effective gun handling skills. Students will have a solid understanding of how components of techniques come together to create a faster and consistent draw, reloads and target to target transactions.
All the above skills are reinforced through dry practice and live practice. This is just an overview of the skills. We will spend time learning the techniques and burning them in through repetition.
For students to learn and understand the techniques used to effectively and efficiently execute gun handling skills that are “Easily Repeatable, On Demand, Under Stress”.
Price & Policy:
- The cost of each class is $250.00 per student.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required.
- Deposit must be made to hold spot. Remainder due by or at the class
- Deposit may be refunded if your spot is filled/replaced
- May may full amount when paying deposit
- A minimum of four students per class is required.
- Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met (In such a case a full refund will be issued).
Once you register below, please make your $100 deposit payment here. You will also get a confirmation of the class via email (Don’t see it? Check spam). We will reach out prior to the class to remind and advise you of any information you need prior to the class.