Handgun 3, All Things Movement 5/2022
May 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
- A one day class working on the fundamentals of marksmanship
- A Process Based course of instruction focusing on components of techniques and the “why”
- Stance: from the ground up to include 2 handed, right hand and left hand only shooting stances.
- Grip: how to build a proper grip for “you” while shooting 2 handed, right and left hand only.
- Sight alignment: what little you need to see to make the desired shot.
- Sight picture: the relationship of the sight alignment on the target to get the hit you need. Target focused vs. Sight focused
- Trigger press: the mechanics of the trigger press
- 500 rounds.
- Class will not be bigger than 8 students
To give the students the skills to achieve acceptable accuracy at the fastest possible speed. Students will have a solid understanding of how components of techniques come together to create a proper stance and grip to manage recoil so the proper trigger press technique can be applied resulting in acceptable accuracy.
All the above skills are reinforced through dry practice and live practice. This is just an overview of the skills. We will spend time learning the techniques and burning them in through repetition.
For students to learn surgical speed shooting skills that are “Easily Repeatable, On Demand, Under Stress”
Price & Policy:
- The cost of each class is $250.00 per student.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required.
- Deposit must be made to hold spot. Remainder due by or at the class
- Deposit may be refunded if your spot is filled/replaced
- May may full amount when paying deposit
- A minimum of four students per class is required.
- Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met (In such a case a full refund will be issued).
Once you register below, please make your $100 deposit payment here. You will also get a confirmation of the class via email (Don’t see it? Check spam). We will reach out prior to the class to remind and advise you of any information you need prior to the class.