Handgun 3, All Things Movement 5/21/2023
May 21 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
- This one day class working on the fundamentals of movement.
- Moving into positions-proper entrance to set up our exits
- Leaving positions-How and when to use a lean, lift, step out, drop steps, and crossovers
- Shooting on the move
- Blending techniques to smooth out your movements
- 500 rounds.
- Class will not be bigger than 10 students.
To give the students the skills to lower their stage times through more efficient and effective movement. Students will have a solid understanding of how components of techniques come together to create a faster smoother stage times or efficient tactical movement.
All the above skills are reinforced through dry practice and live practice. This is just an overview of the skills. We will spend time learning the techniques and burning them in through repetition.
For students to learn and understand the techniques used to effectively and efficiently move into shooting areas, out of shooting areas and shooting on the move with skills that are “Easily Repeatable, On Demand, Under Stress”
Price & Policy:
- The cost of each class is $250.00 per student.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required.
- Deposit must be made to hold spot. Remainder due by or at the class
- Deposit may be refunded if your spot is filled/replaced
- May may full amount when paying deposit
- A minimum of four students per class is required.
- Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met (In such a case a full refund will be issued).
Once you register below, please make your $100 deposit payment here. You will also get a confirmation of the class via email (Don’t see it? Check spam). We will reach out prior to the class to remind and advise you of any information you need prior to the class.