Handgun 4, Movers 3/25/2023
March 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
- A one day class working on the fundamentals of shooting moving targets. Swingers, Max traps, turners, Texas Stars
- A Process Based course of instruction focusing on components of techniques and the “why”
- Explore different techniques-trapping, tracking, and the hybid
- Trigger press: the mechanics of the trigger press to get accurate hits on movers
- 500 rounds.
- Class will not be bigger than 8 students
To give the students the skills to achieve acceptable accuracy on moving targets with confidence. Students will have a solid understanding of how components of techniques come together how to apply target focus tracking, trapping, and the hybrid type of mover engagements resulting in acceptable accuracy.
All the above skills are reinforced through dry practice and live practice. This is just an overview of the skills. We will spend time learning the techniques and burning them in through repetition.
For students to learn how to engage movers “Easily Repeatable, On Demand, Under Stress”
Price & Policy:
- The cost of each class is $250.00 per student.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required.
- Deposit must be made to hold spot. Remainder due by or at the class
- Deposit may be refunded if your spot is filled/replaced
- May may full amount when paying deposit
- A minimum of four students per class is required.
- Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met (In such a case a full refund will be issued).
Once you register below, please make your $100 deposit payment here. You will also get a confirmation of the class via email (Don’t see it? Check spam). We will reach out prior to the class to remind and advise you of any information you need prior to the class.