Handgun 5, Stage Planning and Execution 7/16/2023
July 16 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC+0
- This one day class working on Stage Planning and Execution
- How to build a solid stage plan
- Moving into positions-proper entrances to set up our exits
- Array engagement and why
- Leaving positions-How and when to use a lean, lift, step out, drop steps, and crossovers
- Shooting on the move-“when is the juice worth the squeeze”
- Blending techniques to smooth out your movements
- 500 rounds.
- Class will not be bigger than 10 students.
To give the students the skills to attack stages with confidence. Students will have a solid understanding of how to build a stage plan, to combine and blend techniques to create a faster smoother stage times and high scores.
All the above skills are reinforced through dry practice and live practice working stages.
For students to learn and understand the techniques used to make an stage plan that is aggressive, easily repeatable, on demand.
Price & Policy:
- The cost of each class is $250.00 per student.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100.00 is required.
- Deposit must be made to hold spot. Remainder due by or at the class
- Deposit may be refunded if your spot is filled/replaced
- May may full amount when paying deposit
- A minimum of four students per class is required.
- Class will be cancelled if the minimum number of students is not met (In such a case a full refund will be issued).
Once you register below, please make your $100 deposit payment here. You will also get a confirmation of the class via email (Don’t see it? Check spam). We will reach out prior to the class to remind and advise you of any information you need prior to the class.